Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Please Excuse Falling From School...

Boy, I just don't know how to make this funny or even interesting, but I'm sick. Two days home from work, with likely a third tomorrow. I could write some nice long descriptions of the last few days, including how Tankbaby vomited everything he or apparently any other baby had ever eaten...all over me, necessitating a 10:30 pm shower, laundering of sheets, and disposal of one pillow. But let's not, shall we? Because if you have had a baby, you know of the horrificness of which I speak, and if you haven't, any details would only serve to render you immediately, gratefully sterile.

I promise that I'll be back to my normal level of being-behind-on-reading-and-commenting-on-blogs just as soon as I can remain vertical and still retain vocabulary skills.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you and Tankbaby are sick again!!! Here is some virtual chicken-noodle soup and a big hug. Get well soon!!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. God that sucks. I hate the whole house bleach hosedown post sick offspring and self. I thought about dressing as a scullery maid while performing this task, but it just made me look trashy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaseline. Just apply some vaseline and everything will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right there with you.
    I haven't a clear thought in my head, and just last week I had ideas for posts and posts and posts.
    What was I saying? Popsicle? Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all. I don't know what got into this house, but I'm with dufmanno about bleaching the whole damn thing. We're both better now (well, Tank seemed fine the whole time, with the exception of the WMD diapers he kept producing).

    ReplyDelete
  6. A week too late to wish you a speedy recovery... Please save this one for the next time...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete