Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let's play Bad News, Good News!

Bad News: Due mainly to financial reasons, we won't be going back to Chicago for Christmas this year, for the first time since moving out here.
Good News: We get to pick out a Christmas tree for our house for the first time since moving out here.

Bad News: I didn't manage to have lunch today. Again.
Good News: Lunch for tomorrow is already prepped!

Bad News: I still have this mysterious pain in my nipple. Plugged milk duct, thrush, and bacterial infections have been ruled out and no-one seems to know what to tell me.
Good News: There's no "s" after "nipple."

Bad News: Tankbaby has taken to seeking renegotiation about all manner of nighttime rules...between 2 and 5 AM.
Good News: Some day he'll be a teenager and he will mow my lawn.

Bad News: I didn't manage to have lunch today. Again.
Good News: Guilt-free second helping of bacon-squash risotto this evening
(Boy, that skipping-lunch thing just keeps giving!)

Bad News: You get a rather lame blog entry.
Good News: I get to go to bed early.



P.S. For Elly: You say typewriter, I think, "Noo, ne noo ne noo noo..."


2 comments:

  1. Squee. Yay! My nipples are worried about your nipples. Next topic, pasties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not just mention the word V to Elly! And Elly did not NOT mention the word Vagina upon seeing V is for...!!!

    Something is going on around here...

    ReplyDelete