Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No Battering the Baby! No, Not Like That...I Mean...

I did not need to threaten to deep-fry the baby...because...

SEVEN HOURS IN A ROW, BABY!!!

Me, I mean. The baby has been sleeping for 7+ hours in a row for some time now, but unless I want to go bed at 9:30 each night, that hasn't meant that I got a similar stretch. But...last night...maybe it's because I wrote nice stuff about him, maybe it was the roofie I slipped him (heh), but that beatuiful baby of mine slept from 9 pm until 6:27 am. I am not exaggerating in the slightest when I tell you that this was the first time in 21 months that I have slept for that long. I've explained to Tankbaby that if he can get me one more hour of consecutive sleep, he can have a sibling. Or perhaps a pony. We haven't decided yet.


In other great news, my sister sent us a thank-you card for her wedding, and it included a Calvin and Hobbes stamp.

In honor of these two momentous events, I give you one of my favorite C&H strips of all time:


Consider this my early-Thanksgiving "what I'm thankful for" post. Mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment