Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBlowMe

What, in this blog's recent sad history, makes me think I can post something every day this month?

But...the quilt is done. The kid goes to bed at a reasonable(ish) hour now (unlike last year at this time, when I wrote 90% of my blog entries while the baby was sleeping on the boob). I have no travel plans to make nor keep. And I miss this. I miss y'all. I'm missing out on brilliant words from smart, funny women. I'm tired of feeling like I need to start every blog post with an apology/excuse/explanation for why I haven't written more.




Now if I only had one Goddamned thing to say.




Seriously. I just spent twenty minutes staring at, variously, the screen, the fishtank, my socks, my shoes, Tankbaby's shoes, the screen again, and typing a tentative five letters before swearing, deleting and staring at my shoes again. I am just absolutely, totally uninspired to write ANYTHING right now, despite the inauspicious timing for writer's block.


So far, this whole NaBloPoMo is going swimmingly, wouldn't you say?

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading it! I couldn't do it. I'm not even sure I remember where my blog is . . . it's been like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always write about vaseline....

    ReplyDelete